JellyPages.com

My Favorite Mice

My Favorite Mice

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Disneyland Trip 2016

ºOº HI THERE ºOº

SO, I recently took a vacation, on my own without kids and hubby. I have my BFF in California that I go stay with :) Disney is always a must when I go so, just thought I would share some pics and goodies from this years trip!

First stop is always Downtown Disney the evening I come in :) We hit the candy store! I will tell you, there were a lot more jelly beans in that bag ;) The sour cherry balls were from my BFF, Margaret, which she got at Disneyland. A snack while waiting for the parade!


A day at Disneyland! Just happened to make it for a 60th year celebration :)

Tomorrow Land

Goofy's gas station in Toon Town

Mickey and Walt

Disney Starbucks :)

Tinkerbell

Goodies I purchased...

If I could have my entire wardrobe by Disney, I would! I have quite a bit of apparel :)


I also love collecting pins!

That's all I have until next time!

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment